- Class approval composite sterntube bearing for water lubricated type (OD: 10mm-1600mm, Length: up to 1400mm)
- Oil lubricated for trust pad bearing (Vane type steering gear)
- Class approved rudder bearing for dry, oil, water or grease
- Composite bearing for deck equipment, pump and etc
WATER LUBRICATED STERNTUBE SEAL
- Designed and developed for open water lubricated propeller shafts
- Complete with a triple security lip seal design the seal system has been developed to operate efficiently in all water conditions.
- Shaft size: 60mm – 476mm (2.5” – 18.75”)
- Water lubricated, FWD cavities water or grease lubricated
OIL LUBRICATED STERNTUBE SEAL
- Designed and developed for oil lubricated propeller shaft
- Complete with the special design lip seal the seal system has been developed to operate efficiently with EAL oils* and in all water conditions
- Whether is it a new build or to retrofit your vessel the seal system has been designed to work in all situations. Custom-fit solutions are available for ‘limited construction space’ seal designs
- Shaft size: 80mm – 803mm (3” -31.5”)
- Oil lubricated (including EAL oils)
*Compatible with VGP compatible oils including biodegradable oils and synthetic oils. Please contact for further details regarding your specific requirements.